Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Past Couple Days...

Weren't fun. I'm cloudy-headed, which usually means PMS. I've had a migraine. I sort of don't know what to do, but I was under 500 on Friday, and can be today if I want.

For the Fourth of July, I ended up going to one of my friends' family / friend picnic-type things. Her college-aged sister brought quite a few of her friends, all of whom were a lot bigger than I am. For whatever reason, this made me feel less guilty about eating more than normal. Still not quite bingeing.

The current plan is to stay under 300 for the rest of the week, and weigh in next Sunday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got a similar plan. I'm following the ABC diet but still trying to eat less when possible. Hope your head gets better soon! and well done on surviving the 4th. :)

Clem said...

Thanks :) Apparently, I'm caffeine addict enough that a large iced coffee fixed it.

I don't know very much about the ABC, but I might jump on that train, too.

Anonymous said...

And I may jump on the coffee train as well ha ha. Yeah I'm an ED'd male. Wasn't sure about revealing that on my blog as I thought I'd be rejected for it... I'm not really sure. There doesn't seem to be any more of us out there!

Clem said...

Like female sociopaths, you're few and far between...

http://anasboi.blogspot.com/ is the only one I've encountered on blogger, but in my experience you won't be rejected... just referred to as "girl" quite often :)

Esther ♥ said...

PMS is horrible :/ Congrats on everything else though :)
Do you mind if I join your "300 or below"-week? xD
(ABC is fun - call me a weirdo xD)
Thanks for your comment, too. It does help a lot. Oh, and fasting is not that scary. If you need help/support/fasting-buddy, I'm here :)
Hugs and <3

OneCriticalBitch said...

Hi thanks for coming by! How you doing today?

CiCi said...

i know what u mean when u see ppl much bigger than you...

p.s. I live in Spokane, Washington!
i used to live in Everett 5 yrs ago!!